Conference registration is now open.
- $825 Early registration on or before May 18, 2018
- $975 Standard registration starting May 19, 2018
- $675 Graduate Students and Post-docs
The FOMMS 2018 conference fee includes the opening reception, continental breakfast every morning, refreshments during program breaks and poster sessions, evening hospitalities, and the conference banquet.
Registration Fee Waiver for Junior Researchers
A proposal has been submitted to the Department of Energy (DOE) to provide a registration fee waiver for junior researchers (graduate students and postdocs) working on and presenting posters on DOE-supported research projects. Only one nomination per research group will be considered. Nominations of junior researchers for the DOE-supported registration fee waiver will be made by research advisors or group leaders. The nomination package consist of (i) a short nomination form (link), (ii) the abstract for the junior researcher’s presentation at FOMMS 2018, and (iii) the junior researcher’s CV. Combine the three items and e-mail as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for nominations is April 6, 2018.
Other Optional Fees
Guests may attend the welcoming reception and the banquet for additional fees. Guests are also welcome to participate in any of the outings and the attendee must purchase a separate ticket for him/herself AND guest in advance.
All additional fees NOT included in the registration fee are:
- $45 Guest Reception - July 15 - for guests ONLY (reception is included in the registration fee for attendees)
- $95 Guest Banquet - July 19 for guests ONLY (banquet is included in the registration fee for attendees)
- $79 Attendee and/or Guest for the Zip Line Canopy Adventure
- $20 Attendee and/or Guest for Yerkes Observatory
- $84 Attendee and/or Guest for Lake Geneva Boat Tour with Lunch
For questions and information, send an email to email@example.com
Note that accommodations are NOT included in the registration fee. You must make your accommodation arrangements separately. Detailed information on lodging at the conference venue – Lake Lawn Resort – can be found at this link: lodging